Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sati Coffee



I know, not your normal wedding planner blog, BUT we feel like we need to give a little shout-out to our favorite coffee shop.  Once a week Emily and I meet at Sati to discuss veiled events business.  We try to get our favorite spot in front of the fireplace and drink our delicious drinks.  I am a creature of habit and I always order my iced tea.  Emily, however, changes it up a bit.  She does love her vanilla latte, however.



In addition to delicious drinks, Sati also offers baked good AND CREPES!  Yep, fresh crepes.  They are amazing!  You can smell them when you walk through the door. 

The next time you are in Woodbury, please pay a visit to our friends at Sati. 

572 Commons Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125

Ok, next blog will be soley on event planning....promise!

Lori

{all photos - http://www.satiusa.com/}

No comments:

Post a Comment